Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dreamer

I am a dreamer. I dream because I want to. I dream because love it. I dream because that is who I am. I have many dreams, and with them many aspirations; however, I do not allow them to stay dreams nor aspirations. I make my dreams realities. I aspire to inspire. There are so many other dreamers in the world, but they seem to think that their dreams are not a possibility. Look around you! This is a world of possibility. Belief and motivation are all that is necessary. Rise up and take the next step. Doing, is dreaming in action. Make it, create it, forge it with fire and aim to inspire others to do the same. Change is easy to make, so make it. Make a change in the way that dreams are viewed. Not as wishful thinking, but possibilities. Make the torch that is passed. Pass the torch you have made. Dreams are powerful, and so are you. So take action. Every day is filled with possibility. Seize it, forge it, and spread the word. I am an active dreamer. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment